Admin
in: 12 Feb 2016 [12:59]
Translate»
 St.Valentine's day is here!

On this wonderful day, everyone celebrates the best feeling anyone can have - the feeling of being in love.

From 13 to 15 February, receive a Heart's rune when logging in to the game, and shop sales - 50%

IceLynn
in: 13 Feb 2016 [01:24]
(:s2:)
IoanBlaze
in: 21 Feb 2016 [16:50]
Hello i want to ask you something .Give me a answer to know if you are answering on others people.
IoanBlaze
in: 21 Feb 2016 [16:52]
I want to be in second command in DARK clan or to be leader beacuse the leader is absent long time and leave this game long time ago. So i want to take the clan with my friends .i want to be the leader or in second command.
II-TheBeasT-II
in: 03 Mar 2016 [10:45]
Цитата IoanBlaze:
I want to be in second command in DARK clan or to be leader beacuse the leader is absent long time and leave this game long time ago. So i want to take the clan with my friends .i want to be the leader or in second command.

You can't just take someones clan who invested money in it, That is the most stupid and ignorant request ever... Administrators will not give you whomever clan is it, it will always stay his clan who made it, and he will decide if you can be promoted in second of command.
-VR-
in: 05 Mar 2016 [02:11]
well said(:s1:) They had this issue with two other clans in the past and even stated the owner was the only one who can give that
magikas1
in: 21 Mar 2016 [07:41]
Noob game i think admin u understand me? admin is noob(:s20:)
(:s20:)(:s20:)(:s20:)(:s2:)(:s2:)
Copyright © 2016 Ambergames. All Rights Reserved